This chickpea hummus is wonderful ... creamy, full of flavour and rich in nutrients. As a snack, aperitif or accompaniment to the main meal. Enjoy!
- 500 g of cooked chickpeas (equivalent to a small can)
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 tsp of lemon juice
- 3 Tbsp of extra virgin olive oil
- Pinch of sea salt
- Pinch of turmeric
- Pinch of black pepper
- ½ hand of fresh coriander
- 1 tsp tahini (sesame butter)
- Paprika powder
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Olives and coriander (optional)
Place all the ingredients in a food processor and grind. Place on a plate, sprinkle with powdered paprika and a drizzle of olive oil. If you want, add some olives and coriander as a topping. Enjoy!
Feel like sharing?